OUR HISTORY


On Sunday, April 25, 1954, the late Dr. C. H. Whitteker and Rev. R. Bieber Officiated at the ground-breaking ceremony for Our Saviour's church building. Approximately 6-months after the ground-breaking, the building of the church was completed.

          

          

          

The Church of Our Saviour's Pastors:

-1951 - 1958: Pastor Richard 'Dick' Bieber

-1958 - 1959: Pastor Robert 'Bob' Rock

-1960 - 1962: Pastor Paul Youse

-1964 - 1982: Pastor Robert 'Bob' Rock

-1982 - 1985: Pastor Ronald 'Ron' Leonard

-1986 - 1989: Pastor James 'Jim' Snyder

-1989 - 1995: Pastor Richard 'Dick' Bieber

-1996 - 2001: Pastor Savante Olson

-2002 - 2004: Pastor Barry Boeckner

-2004 - 2009: Pastor Douglas 'Doug' Moore

-2009 - June to October: Pastor Richard 'Dick' Bieber

-2009 - Present: Pastor Steven 'Steve' Croft